Thursday, July 28, 2011

Art in August


Do you want to see my art up close, live & in person?
I will be the featured artist for the month of August at The District Coffee House in downtown Boise located at 110 S. 5th St. I will have a number of my abstract expressionist mixed media paintings on display and for sale. Yes...for sale!
Come see my art, have a coffee, hang out and chat with me on First Thursday August 4th for my Opening Night. I'll be there from 5pm to 9pm.
Downtown Boise is always hopping during First Thursday with live music, new art shows, delicious places to eat, and good times awaiting you! So come on out and make it an artistically fun night of it!
My paintings will be showing at The District for the month of August...oh, and they have live music every Friday & Saturday night. Their hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30am-10pm, Friday-Saturday 7:30am-11pm, Sunday 9am-5pm. http://www.districtcoffeehouse.com
The place rocks by the way! They have great coffee, great food, great music, great art, great atmosphere, and great employees! So come on down to the District! :)

2 comments:

gaylene said...

Looking forward to viewing your work and visiting the coffee shop. Do you have suggestions for when to visit in terms of overlapping with the Cultivation Conference? I will also be at Scott Eldrige's workshop Fri. afternoon.

revelatorART: Lisa Marten said...

Gaylene,

Yes my art show opening lands on the first night of Cultivation Generation. The art show will be up the entire month of August...so you could visit the District Coffeehouse anytime while you're in Boise over the weekend. Scott McElroy's workshop for the attenders of Cultivation is midday on Friday and then he is giving a workshop on Saturday afternoon for adults (seperate from Cultivation). If you have detail questions about the Cultivation schedule contact Jessie Nilo (VineArts leaders will be involved with various parts of the conference)