Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Creative Travels Fundraiser Art Event in Photos









































Thank you to everyone who made this event possible. I believe art is a universal language that transcends all language barriers (whether it be differences linguistically & culturally, whether it be differences potically & socially, whether it be differences spiritually & faith based, whether it be struggles emotionally & relationally with self and others). Creativity is an amazing expression of one's world view and inner voice that needs to be heard...and it can be the element that opens conversation. Thank you to everyone who came and shared in this conversation with me and heard my heart, viewed my art, experienced our live painting/dance performance, and spent time connecting with me and others. Thank you to everyone who contributed and continues to contribute to the support of these creative travels and adventures that I'm on (whether financially and/or through prayer and encouragement). Wherever I go I take you with me. You are all just as much a part of "painting on people's lives" as I am...together we are loving on people throughout this world in creative ways. Thank you. May we love much and love well.

No comments: