Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Eagle Magazine

I've had an article written about me and my art in the March-April 2013 edition of Eagle Magazine (a local lifestyle magazine).

It was a wonderful collaborative process between the editor, Jamie Dillon; the journalist, Kate Matthews; the graphics designer, Dave Stein; and myself. I want to thank them for representing me well.

You can view the article a number of ways. The magazine hits the newsstands today. You can pick up a hard copy for free at any Eagle Magazine stand that sits in front of restaurants and businesses in the Eagle City area. If you subscribe to the magazine you can have it delivered directly to you. And you can read on-line at www.eaglemagazine.com. If you click on the large link below titled "Connecting Through Creativity" you can go directly to the article and read on-line.

I also have to note...the article about me is in an edition that is also featuring "The Art of Fly Fishing" and "Living Long, Living Strong", along with articles featuring other creatives, writers, and even Publisher Maryanna Young. This excites me all the more! I find this quite appropriate! Thank you Eagle Magazine!

Eagle Magazine
March-April 2013
Page 32-33
Connecting Through Creativity
written by Kate Matthews
designed by Dave Stein
photos by Evermore Prints & Starry Night Media

No comments: