Monday, April 17, 2017

I'm running another ORDER for revelatorART T-shirts and Tank Tops FOR SALE


revelatorART Merchandise
FOR SALE



The merchandise available here on this page are high quality clothing purchased in the US and printed with my logo utilizing a local Idaho screen printer, Elevated Apparel-Strand LLC

The profit I make on any orders of this merchandise goes to help towards the costs of my Traveling Artist  art ministry-missions trips  around the world (which can include the purchase of art supplies that I take with me to utilize and give away on the trips). 

With each purchase of this merchandise, I invite you to be a part of the creative conversation that is taking place around the world.

For more info about those trips go to my traveling blog site: 




HOW TO ORDER

This is PRE-ORDER/PRE-PAY
If you are wanting to purchase...
Contact me through email: revelatorart@yahoo.com
I don't have an on-line payment option for you 
(I accept cash or check).

I'm all about the personal relationship touch of business. So I prefer to do things a bit different than what may be more "on-line convenient" these days. 

This merchandise is meant to help support the relationship building travels I take around the world.

For customers inside the local Boise, Idaho area we can set up times/places for transactions (or we can also work through the mail system and shipping, which then there will be a $5.00 shipping charge added to your order.)

For customers in the US but outside of the local Boise, Idaho area there will be a $5.00 shipping charge added to your order. 

I apologize, at the moment I'm not shipping to customers outside of the US.

ALL ORDERS AND MONEY MUST BE INTO ME BY WEDNESDAY MAY 31, 2017.



TANKS AND T-SHIRTS






American Apparel Unisex Tank
Color: Triblend Coffee 
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Cost: $20.00 + 6% Idaho sales tax
(recommend women order 1 size smaller than they usually wear)







Bella+Canvas Unisex TShirt
Color: Triblend Brown 
Only Available in Sizes: XS, S, M                        
Cost: $20.00 + 6% Idaho sales tax
(recommend women order 1 size smaller than they usually wear)






Bella+Canvas Unisex TShirt
Color: Triblend Charcoal 
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Cost: $20.00 + 6% Idaho sales tax
(recommend women order 1 size smaller than they usually wear)











*NO HOODIES AVAILABLE ON THIS ORDER.                        



No comments: