Sunday, September 17, 2017

Very Last revelatorART T-Shirt Order is Happening Now!

I am running ONE LAST revelatorART T-Shirt Order for anyone who is interested in ordering a special tank top or t-shirt with my logo on it. 

The profit from the purchase of a tank top or t-shirt goes towards the art ministry trips I take around the world to connect cross-culturally with people through creativity. Know that your purchase will be part of the creative conversation!

I will no longer be offering this kind of merchandise orders after this. So this will be your last chance to own a one of kind comfortable revelatorART tank top or t-shirt. 

This is PRE-ORDER/PRE-PAY. 

If you would like to order, please email me at: revelatorart@yahoo.com and let me know what you would like to order (tank or t-shirt, color, size, quantity). Please include your shipping address if shipping is required. I will message you back with the total cost (will include Idaho sales tax, and if shipping is required I will include shipping cost=minimum $5) and the address to send a check to. 

All orders and money are due to me by  Tuesday October 31, 2017

Your order will be ready by mid November. These will make great gifts for the holidays! 


Here are your choices to choose from. All product is unisex sizing, so I recommend for women to order a size smaller than usual. 

American Apparel Unisex Tank Top 
Tri-blend Coffee
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Price: $21.20 (includes tax)

American Apparel Unisex Tank Top
Tri-blend Black
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Price: $21.20 (includes tax)

Bella + Canvas Unisex T-Shirt
Tri-blend Brown
Sizes: XS, S, M
Price: $21.20 (includes tax)


Bella + Canvas Unisex T-Shirt
Tri-blend Charcoal
Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Price: $21.20 (includes tax)


Thank you to all of you who have already purchased this special merchandise from me. You have been a huge help in the ongoing creative conversation! and thank you for representing revelatorART by wearing these products! 

No comments: