Friday, September 5, 2014

My Self Portrait Series

#1. "Warrior Painter"
(inspired by Joan of Arc, this painting represents the intercessor and worshipper in me that enters into the battle through creativity)
24x36 mixed media on canvas
c. 2010 Lisa Marten
Original Not For Sale
Prints Available For Sale

#2. "Dancing Child"
(inspired by a friends 3yr old daughter, this painting represents the uninhibited and free in me filled with wonder and awe that dances with joy because of trust amidst the storms of life)
24x30 mixed media on canvas
c. 2011 Lisa Marten
Original Not For Sale
Prints Available For Sale

#3. "Favored Queen"
(inspired by Queen Esther, this painting represents the chosen in me that bravely approaches the feat with confidence and intention for such a time as this)
24x30 mixed media on canvas
c. 2014 Lisa Marten
Original Not For Sale
Prints will be Available For Sale

*I've been given a 4th Name to paint...at the moment I don't have an image in my head yet...but I trust it will come in the right time. 

No comments: