Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm on YouTube!

Recently the leaders of the VineArts ministry at Vineyard Boise have created over 30 short videos (2-4min each) for public viewing on YouTube. We had a blast making them! The short films range from information about what VineArts is and how to start an arts ministry, discussion about what it means to be an artist who is a Christian and what it means to be an artist in & out of the church, info about the events and happenings that take place within VineArts, and details of how to get involved. Some of the films have a serious side...others have a more silly side.

Go to http://www.youtube.com and type in vinearts and you'll get a list of videos that you can view. Check em out!

I thought I'd give you a taste here with one of the videos that I'm in. This is a call out to anyone in the Boise area who would want to join our VineArts Gallery Installation Team to be a "Gallery Grunt" and work with me installing the quarterly art exhibits in our art gallery. Take a look...I warn you though...this one has a high rating of sillyness...so be prepared!

video taken by J.N.

No comments: