Saturday, February 6, 2010

archiving art experience

today i spent hours trying to archive my art experiences in somesort of organized format. it's been years since i've tried doing this kind of thing. i've been a full-time working artist for over 10 years now...so you can imagine the list is quite long. i typed meticulously on my laptop as i calculated all the art related things i've been involved with. this included my education, work experience, volunteer experience, and art shows. i came up with 11 full pages of stuff in 8pt font. and that's not including records of art & painting sales or art travel experiences. with the volume of information archived, i've got to come up with some easier and much more creative way of presentation other than a normal "resume" format. perhaps that will be one of my projects for this year...my art archives.



No comments: