Wednesday, June 20, 2012

revelatorART: select PRINTS FOR SALE for a limited time!

I am selling high quality giclee prints on unstretched canvas of some selected paintings for a limited time. I've found an amazing printer, Jake Soper of Evermore Print, a local Boise company who has photographed my work.

I'm currently taking pre-orders with pre-payment only. Each print will be coated with a seal for protection from damage. And I will hand sign each print for you. I wanted to make this offer available to you (whether you live in the Boise area or elsewheres).

If you are interested in ordering please email me at: revelatorart@yahoo.com with your contact information and your order. Type "I'm interested in placing a preorder of your prints" in the subject line. I apologize that I don't have the ability to take credit cards at this time, so I'm only accepting checks. Once you've emailed me with your order, I will email you back with the mailing address for your payment, written out to Lisa Marten. All prices include 6% Idaho Sales Tax and payment totals will include shipping when necessary and shipping price will depend upon what the order is. Once I receive your payment I will send you a receipt for your records. I'll be accepting orders till the end of July. At that time, I will place one large order with the printer to get the prints made. Once printed I will mail the orders out to each customer.

Size&Price

    5x7: $15.90
  8x10: $31.80
11x14: $53.00
14x18: $68.90
16x20: $79.20

Print Options


Fill Me Up
Sing Over Me
Rain Down On Me


I Am Making All Things New


Open Heart


Communion: Breakfast on the Beach


Sweetly Broken


Find Me In The River
All photos of paintings and prints of paintings are copyrighted @Lisa Marten 2012

No comments: