Saturday, October 3, 2009

October Art Show

During the month of October 2009 some of my art is on display at The Garden City Library in Boise, Idaho. I am being featured, along with artist Beverly Chick, in their "Books & Brushes" Art Exhibit (which features local artists each month). The exhibit is located inside one of the busiest libraries in the city.
I have 15 of my impressionistic oil landscape paintings on display (and for sale). Beverly has 14 of her detailed colored pencil & turpenoid animal & landscape paintings on display (and for sale). If you're interested in checking out her work, here is her website: www.chickartisticcreations.com
This is one of the paintings I have displayed in the show:

"More of You" 22x28 oil on canvas. Sagehen Falls, Idaho. c. Lisa Marten, 2006

No comments: