Thursday, January 3, 2013

please mind the gap

here it is January 2013. the holidays are coming to an end. the freezing temps and lingering snow of winter have created an atmosphere of hibernation in me. as i say goodbye to 2012 i find myself surrounded by a fog of thoughts and emotions and memories and dreams (some light and joyous memories, some fun and exciting times, some dreams fulfilled and others just birthing, some dark and painful experiences, some deep and reflective ones, some fears conquered and other revealed, but all in all the fog has descended). it's like i'm standing in the underground waiting for the next train with my feet behind the yellow line. letting go. hopeful for more. the question rises...what next?

usually i post a year end update, highlighting the art events and travels that i experienced throughout the year and announcing upcoming plans for the new year. i had all intention of doing this by now, but unfortunately i have yet to formulate that post for you. so much took place in 2012 for me that it has been a bit overwhelming to gather it all in a concise post, but i am hoping to get that together this month. so instead of a year end update it will be more like a year start update.

but until then i wanted to post and thank you for following me and my artistic journey and creative adventures (through the art within my revelatorART business, the live performances i collaborate in with Marten Evergreen, the live painting and art shows i participate in throughout the community i reach, the art ministry i'm involved with through VineArts, the art ministry travels i embark on throughout the world to reach others through creativity, the moments when i can introduce you to fellow creatives i meet and help to promote them as they have helped me, or through my creative musings as they come to me)...thank you for reading.

keep checking in...there is more to come.
but for now...please mind the gap.