Friday, December 2, 2011

I want to take a moment to introduce you to a photographer I know...

Photography by Sarah Goetter

Hey there my Idaho friends...check out the CREATIVE photography of my friend Sarah Goetter. Not only does she have a FANTASTIC artistic eye, she has a HUGE compassionate heart for the children of the world. If you're interested in getting photos taken...consider booking a photoshoot with her. She will donate a massive portion of the money to World Vision to help feed children around the world in very practical ways.

Oh by the way...Here is a bit more info in Sarah's own words:
 
"Hello friends. I'm really hoping to be able to raise money for World Vision Donations. My heart just breaks for these families and children across the world that have needs so much greater than we could imagine. I want to be able to do something, no matter how small.

For any photo session booked this Christmas season, I will be donating 75% of the fee to World Vision. This organization provides families with the means to not only have food, but helps train them to continue producing their own food by providing goats or chickens, there are small business loans for women, books for schools, fishing gear.

To learn more about World Vision or to purchase a gift for a family in need, use the link below. Praying your Thanksgiving and Christmas season will be meaningful and blessed.
http://donate.worldvision.org/OA_HTML/xxwv2ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?go=gift&&section=10389 "
 
If you live in the Boise, Idaho area and if you're interested in contacting Sarah for prices & details and a chance to take part in a creative & purposeful photography experience...email me at: revelatorart@yahoo.com and i will pass on your email to Sarah.

No comments: