Sunday, December 11, 2011

STAY TUNED: upcoming creative catharsis, artistical adventures, & painting prints

i'm working on writing my 2011 year-end newsletter "coffee talk with Lisa"...once i'm finished creating it, i'll post it on my blog here....AND i'm also working on writing my art ministry support letter (what's that? you ask) well, i'm heading out on some creative adventures soon (i'm gonna be traveling more, taking my art out to the streets, on the road, & around the world to various local communities near & far as a creative way to connect with people's hearts) so stay tuned, cuz i'm in the process of writing a newsletter about this exciting artistical journey i'm on & i want you to know about it. i'll also be posting that to my blog here once i'm finished writing it...AND soon i'm gonna have some prints of my paintings ready to sell to ya if yer interested (and if ya know me, ya know that i normally only sell originals, so this will be a special deal!) and i'll post that info (the paintings, sizes, prices) once i'm ready to take orders...SO keep watching here for more info!

No comments: